Mittwoch, 26. August 2009

I need TP for my Bunghoolio.

*Dana dana dana dana... This rules* Mike Judge, der Schöpfer, Drehbuchautor, Regisseur und Synchronsprecher *hehehe yeah hehe* von Beavis & Butthead, plant einen neuen Film der beiden MTV-Junkies. *Dumbass*

I like to keep the door open on 'Beavis and Butt-Head', because its my favorite thing that I ever done. It's the thing I'm most proud of. Another movie... the problem is it takes a year and half, two years, two and a half years - maybe - to do that right. And that's a pretty strong level of comittment. I'm going to look at that again. That comes up every three years.
Für Kinder der 90er Jahre sicher geil *Yes* andere Generationen dürften mit den beiden Bonern eher Ihre Schwierigkeiten haben. *Stop it, Buttwipe* Da ich mich zu ersterer Fraktion zählen darf, gibt es hier ein gepflegtes *Well...huhhh huhh huh... this kicks ass huhhh huhh. Dillhole*

Keine Kommentare: