Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2009

Weiterer Grindhouse Fake-Trailer wird verfilmt.

Nach Machete wird nun mit Thanksgiving ein weiterer der Fake-Trailer der Grindhouse-Reihe verfilmt.
During an exclusive telephone interview to promote his role as Pvt. Donny Donowitz in Quentin Tarantino’s WWII epic Inglourious Basterds, Eli Roth told Cinematical that Thanksgiving is not the next film he’s set to direct, but it’s definitely going to get made. “That movie, the financing, the money is in a bank account,” Roth said. “I mean, I could literally say I’m starting production tomorrow and we’d start. It’s 100 percent up to me, but I’m just working on the script with Jeff Rendell, the co-writer. Jeff’s the one who in the trailer, he plays the Pilgrim, and we’re just writing it. We’re just figuring it out and we’re just coming up with the kills and the characters.”

Keine Kommentare: